Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lauren Conrad Loves Chanel Handbags


Lauren Conrad Designer HandbagsLauren Katherine Conrad (born February 1, 1986), often referred to as "L.C.", is an American fashion design student, fashion designer and television personality. She is best known for being featured in the MTV reality series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and for her spin-off show, The Hills, which follows her personal and professional life as she pursues a career in the fashion industry.

source: en.wikipedia.org

Featured Item: Chanel Handbags - Cambon Line Multipocket Cream CCs With double Interlaced Handles

Lauren Conrad Chanel HandbagA perfect roomy everyday bag with 5 outside pockets for extra space and style has been seen on many celebrities and is a great bag to add to your collection.

Size: H8" x W15.4" x D7.4" Handle Drop: 8.5"
Color: Cream
Material: 100% softest supple lambskin Leather

Retail Price: $1,600.00 each
Runway Special: $499.00 each

4 comments on "Lauren Conrad Loves Chanel Handbags"

Gerri Ward on July 26, 2009 at 9:15 PM said...

Aubrey,
I luv Chanel, I bought a Chanel bag a few years ago and the darn clasp broke, so I gave it to my sister but I would buy this one for $500 because it's solely a steal! P.S. I got your message and I will soon upload my photo!

Aubrey Rafaeli on July 26, 2009 at 9:25 PM said...

Hehe You really love your sister huh? And speaking of your family... kindly extend my birthday greetings to you Mom.

I'll watch out for your photo. Put some fashion on it. lol

Thanks for regularly visiting my blog. :)

fake handbags on May 12, 2010 at 9:58 AM said...

You never cease to amaze me. Great! Awesome! Spectacular!

designer replica handbags on December 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM said...

I love Chanel bags because they are timeless, chic and fab.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting Clothing Boutique. We will continue to provide you the best designer clothes, clothing and accessories for women and the most stylish and up-to-date fashion news & information.

Two(2) Simple Comment Guidelines:
1. Maximum of two(2) links.
2. And more importantly, comment the fashionista way. lol

Note: You can use some HTML tags, such as bold, italic and anchor tag

Visit Aubrey's Photostream at Flickr.com to see more fashion related images.

 

Recommended Site

Online Designer Clothes Store

Fashion Communities

Search This Blog

Women's Clothing Boutique Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic

Designed by Web Design Company - Wicked Innovations